The SDET Lead will join the CodeSentry product development team as the leader of the testing team to work on a new SaaS product for finding security vulnerabilities in binary software. The SDET will work as an integral member of the team to assure a high-quality product.
- Employ best practices in engineering, test strategy, and test management to develop comprehensive testing frameworks and infrastructure
- Focus on both application quality and security
- Work closely with research and product teams to improve the testability of GrammaTech's code
- Generate test plans for new features
- Supervise the work of internal and external test resources
- Develop dashboards to communicate test status to the team and managers
- Triage test failures, report, and track bugs found
- Effectively communicate issues to peers and leaders
- Work with external contractors to conduct testing of new features and regression testing of existing functionality
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working on the testing of web applications
- Experience developing test plans and implementing them with a high degree of automation
- Experience with git
- Demonstrated ability to lead a growing test team
- Professional experience with Linux
- Experience with building end-to-end automation testing for Single Page Angular applications, including integration into CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with testing for software security
- Understanding of compiler design, C/C++ parsers
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with Static and/or Dynamic Analysis
- Reverse-engineering or malware-analysis techniques
- System-administration experience
- Experience testing Machine Learning systems
- Technical skills: Node, Protractor, Selenium, Jasmine, Allure, Angular, Typescript, GitLab CI/CD
- Experience testing GraphQL or REST APIs using modern tools like Postman
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
About the Company
Innovation is at the heart of GrammaTech, and we are constantly pushing the boundaries of software research and development–from software assurance and software integrity to cyber-security, threat mitigation and autonomic computing. We develop new technologies and see the results of our research incorporated into tools used by engineers and security professionals worldwide.
GrammaTech was founded in 1988, with the firmly-grounded purpose of helping today’s organizations develop tomorrow’s software. With a focus on the evolving cyber-security landscape, software hardening and intelligent systems, we tackle the most challenging software issues through a constant stream of highly innovative research and commercial development programs. Headquartered in Bethesda, MD (near Washington DC) and with a tech hub near Cornell university in Ithaca, NY in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of New York. Additionally, GrammaTech has over 30% of our workforce in remote locations.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including health care plan options, a generous paid time off program, flexible hours, company-sponsored employee pension plan, and opportunities for professional and personal development.
GrammaTech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Disability/Veterans/Affirmative Action employer.
Members of underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.