The Software Support Engineer role is required to work as part of a shift-based rota to support our growing customer base across the World. Our Support Engineers are responsible for ensuring our customers receive world-class support, enabling them to get the most out of our products. They are also responsible for feeding back into the SDLC by flagging bugs and suggesting new features. Each agent works five days per week, eight hours per day. We cover APAC, EMEA and AMER hours, which enables the Product Support Team to provide 24/7 Support.
- Helping customers to troubleshoot and diagnose technical problems they may experience when using Adaptavist products.
- Testing and reproducing customer problems in a local instance.
- Advising customers how to resolve technical problems that they may experience.
- Creating bug reports and feature requests to improve our products.
- Understanding Groovy and Java scripting languages.
- Experience in writing code in Java (or Groovy)
- Experience in a customer-facing role in a technical environment