Geomagical Labs is a 3D AI developer. We are building 3D web & mobile apps for millions of users, in partnership with IKEA. Our pioneering apps allow customers to scan photorealistic models of their spaces, then reimagine their spaces in like-like 3D, from anywhere, changing home e-commerce along the way.
We are looking for a creative and diligent application test analyst, with a passion for consumer applications, and an eye for detail, to make our early products amazing.
In this role, you'll be responsible for quality checking new product releases, analyzing customer problems, and prioritizing areas for improvement. You will design and run well-crafted test plans, report analytics & trends. document issues & reproduction steps, and advocate for customer success. You will be a close partner with our product design & engineering teams, where you will advocate for areas of product improvement.
This is an associate-level analyst position, targeting people with 2-3 years experience.
In this role, you will:
- Become an expert user of our web & mobile applications.
- Perform thorough manual testing, ensuring quality for upcoming software releases.
- Design smart & effective test strategies to find problems quickly.
- Review customer feedback and product usage videos to identify unknown problems.
- Manage bug lifecycles in Jira, from first-find, through fix, and verification.
- Measure and report key quality metrics & analytics weekly.
- Be part of a small team bringing an exciting new app to market.
- Learn about internet product development.
- Flexible work hours.
- Flexible location within a few hours of Pacific Time Zone. Bonus points if you can commute to our downtown Mountain View office for team-building, post-COVID.