Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.®
Solutions Architect, Advisory
Remote Jobs in Worldwide>
Solutions Architect, Advisory
Leads the design and development of technical solutions to address identified business opportunities. Ensures solutions leverage enterprise products and tools as well as ensures the requirements and standards of the clients operating environment and technology ecosystem are met. Works closely with the Business Solution Architect to understand the business model, operating characteristics and data requirements needed for each solution. Proactively leads integration activities and designs with 3rd Parties and end-to-end solution design. Develops, maintains, and documents the client’s current technology landscape and technology architecture. Aligns the technical strategy and components to the business strategy and client needs. Advises clients on technical matters and decisions. In conjunction with the client, participates in technology planning in support of future-state architecture and works closely with the client’s enterprise architecture function to perform longer term technology planning.
This role can be worked remotely within the U.S.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in software development or architecture.
- Financial services, In house and hosted system deployment experience.
- Has broad expertise or unique knowledge and contributes to company objectives as a subject matter expert (SME). Works on highly complex and diverse projects. Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles. Exercises independent judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining solutions.
- Able to perform systematic application integrations with high integration project success rates.
- Able to oversee the design and implementation of a stable and adaptable technology infrastructure.
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Expert knowledge of systems, applications, or process designs within information technology.
- Expert communication skills for software development, product management, software test, operations and executive management audiences.
- Designs the enterprise integration architecture (may include data, processing logic, presentation layer, etc.), ensuring alignment of technology to the business strategy.
- Provides high level estimates of complexity, resourcing, dependencies and hours to roadmap projects.
- Develops and publishes application integration frameworks, patterns and practices to reduce cost and complexity.
- Develops key technology strategy artifacts such as architecture diagrams, white papers and proof of concepts.
- Completes project level architecture reviews and vendor selection.
- Serves as architectural subject matter expert.
- Mentors team and provides guidance to achieve technical consistency and continuous improvement.
- Ensures analysis, architecture, design, code, test, deploy and support practices include consideration for various customer segments and deployment architectures
- Works with the development teams to identify, document and implement re-usable patterns and practices.
- May lead and facilitate the Architecture Review Board.
- Remains current with industry developments and incorporates applicable technologies into solutions.
- May participates in relevant industry standards groups to align and influence industry technology strategy.