The Telephony Admin UI Team (“TA UI Team”) works with teams that manage cloud services as well as the Edge to provide telephony to Genesys’ customers. It’s our job to provide a good user experience and to make this knowledge domain as understandable as we can to our customers. You will be a leader and mentor for peers and more junior developers. You will be expected to help lead projects (at least the UI side of multi-team full-stack projects) as well as deliver high-quality code on a timely schedule. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will also be expected to help with and take support cases when they come our way.
- Work with team members to design, develop, and test features that meet the business needs of our customers and exhibit features that include high scalability, availability and reliability.
- Jump into various complex code-bases, understand them quickly, and develop features and bug fixes in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate the capacity to generate good software design and clean code efficiently and with few bugs.
- Exhibit thoroughness in evaluating all aspects of a solution including localization, licensing, scalability, memory management, bandwidth, latency, automated testing, security, and compliance.
- Perform collaborative code reviews with other developers.
- Write and maintain unit, integration, and acceptance tests.
- Stay current with industry developments and new trends.
- Recommend new technologies as components of a solution when appropriate.
- 5+ years relative experience.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Telehealth coverage
- Flexible work schedules and work from home opportunities
- Development and career growth opportunities
- Open Time Off
- 401(k) matching program
- Adoption Assistance
- Infertility treatments
See more Genesys benefits information at https://mygenesysbenefits.com/
Safety for our employees and our communities is a key priority for Genesys. We continue to experience rapid growth during the Covid-19 pandemic and are conducting remote hiring and onboarding processes. All hiring and onboarding processes are being conducted remotely at this time. We utilize Zoom video meetings and phone calls during the interview process. We will be working remotely through at least September 30, 2021, in most locations, and we are re-evaluating the opening date of all the Genesys offices on an ongoing basis.
Every year, Genesys® delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys pioneered Experience as a Service so organizations of any size can provide true personalization at scale, interact with empathy, and foster customer trust and loyalty. This is enabled by Genesys Cloud™, an all-in-one solution and the world's leading public cloud contact center platform, designed for rapid innovation, scalability and flexibility. Visit www.genesys.com.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, national origin, genetics, disability, military and veteran status, and other protected characteristics.