Lone Wolf Technologies
- Assess and recommend designs/changes to Microsoft System Center and support Client Tools
- Participate in the design and development of operational processes for maintaining client systems in a 500 user Active Directory environment
- Support the design, construction, and operations of System Center 2012 R2 components including SCCM, SCOM, and Orchestrator
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity for key client platform systems
- Maintain Application packaging standards, Server and Desktop Image standards, Hardware imaging, and OS patching, etc. for the enterprise
- Design and Implement PowerShell scripts to assist in automating operational processes
- Implement and support company security policies and security audits. Troubleshoot security permissions problems
- Work with other System and Database Administrators to continually improve operational processes, engineering standards and other departmental processes
- Develop Standard Operating Procedure documents for full scope of Infrastructure related tasks, process and procedures
- Perform advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution, including issues with site-to-site communication, package distribution, SCCM advanced client, etc.
- Use SCOM (System Center Operations Manager) to monitor health of SCCM environment
- Provide high-level technical support (when required) during problem situations
- Mentor others on existing and new client technologies within the environment
- Prepare system documentation and update operational standards and procedures
- Research and propose new operational support technologies, tools, and techniques.
- Conduct evaluations to select appropriate operational support strategies and ensure efficient use of SCCM
- Participate in the development of corporate and divisional information technology strategic and tactical plans
- Stay up to date on new technologies and industry trends that may impact the organization and identify, recommend, and implement process improvement opportunities where applicable
- A University degree in Computer Science, College degree with a technical major or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience
- 5-10 years' systems administration/design experience in a System Center environment
- 5 years' experience with Desktops/Servers running a Windows based Operating System
- Knowledge and scripting experience in an MS Windows environment, including extensive hands-on experience with Microsoft System Center, Active Directory, WMI, Windows Registry, User Profile settings
- 5-10 years' experience imaging systems within AD environments
- Proficient in Windows 10, Office 365, Azure, Intune, Outlook/Exchange and Service Management solutions (Jira Service management, ServiceNow, Remedy.
- Considerable knowledge of computer systems and peripherals, including printers, hardware configurations, software requirements, operating systems, memory management and compatibility.
- Excellent administrative skills
- Ability to work under occasional supervision and solve most problems independently; however, may escalate larger issues to next level
- Identification of business requirements and evaluation of solutions to meet objectives
- 5-10 years of experience with OS imaging, maintenance, and deployment.
- 5-10 years of knowledge and hands-on experience of the Microsoft System Center suite of products (SCCM, SCOM, VM).
- 5-10 year of experience with various SW deployment methodologies.
- Experience in working with formal Patch Management and Change Control Systems
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory/DNS/DHCP/Group Policies
- Ideal candidates hold current industry certifications applicable to this role (ITIL, MCSA, MCSE)
What You Bring
- Professional knowledge and expertise: Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Experience in technical support and resolution of client incidents in accordance to ITIL methodologies
- Client Service/Communication: Excellent listening, oral and written communication skills in order to effectively interact with individuals both within and external to the organization
- Ability to discuss and collaborate on technology matters in business terms
- Delivery of a successful client experience
- Client service focused
- Strong English oral and written communication skills
- Planning and organization: Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong organization skills
- Self-motivated with a sound work ethic