ruby on rails
*This is a 100% remote job, however we ask that candidates are located within Canada.
Marketcircle is looking for some Sr. Backend Software Developers. Join as a key member of our team responsible for building and supporting the services and infrastructure for the Daylite CRM Platform.
- Have 8+ years of experience
- Hold a B.Sc Computer Science or B.Eng Software, or equivalent work experience.
- Experienced using Postgres, Rails (Ruby), Django (Python), Kubernetes, nginx, Redis, Kafka, HashiCorp Suite, Graylog, Sinatra, Prometheus, istio, grafana, CalDAV & CardDav, AWS, and Elasticsearch Are comfortable working remotely (100% remote work environment) as well as being comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
- Reside within Canada
Bonus points for:
- Experience with infrastructure management tools (like Puppet, Ansible or Chef)
- Experience with cloud infrastructure providers (like AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure or DigitalOcean)
- Knowing your way around the network stack, from HTTP to TCP to IP and have a solid understanding of security (TLS/ IPSec/Firewalls)
Things you might be working on:
- RESTful interfaces to persist data for our client apps
- Authentication and payment backends
- PostgreSQL database(s) with custom extensions
- Elasticsearch indexing and search Note: there will be occasional on-call duties.