Sr. Business Analyst Lead with Cyber Security exp
Remote Jobs in USA>
Sr. Business Analyst Lead with Cyber Security exp
This is a 100% Remote role
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- Business process design and documentation (Proficiency in Visio)
- Requirements elicitation and communication
- Product and solution testing/validation
This role is for a BA in the Cyber Security PMO, The BA will analyze business technology needs for Lines of Business and the Cyber security organization. The successful candidate will work as a strategic partner and business liaison who understands business drivers and desired outcomes and will drive their transformation into well-aligned processes, procedures, and systems. They will assemble, analyze, and translate business requirements into detailed requirements, business process designs and use cases. Additionally, they will perform feasibility analysis; will collaborate with Project Managers to develop project scope, project strategy and deliverable prioritization; will collaborate with Solution and Domain Architects to provide recommendations on alternative solutions.
- 9 years as BA, preference for 5+ years in relevant industry, Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or a job-related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Strong experience with business IT applications
- Experience with implementations, problem analysis and solutions for business applications.
- Demonstrated experience of and knowledge in a broad range of IT and cybersecurity areas (e.g. applications, infrastructure, processes).
- Systems thinking approach to problem solving.
- Strong visualization skills.
- Capability to have birds-eye view (i.e. 100k foot view) of a problem as well as be detail-oriented.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills at all levels, written, verbal, visual, and interpersonal.
- Ability to analyze requirements and proposed solutions independently with limited guidance.
- Ability to lead medium to high complexity level requirements efforts and coaching or mentor less experienced business analysts.
- Ability to perform peer review of requirements, process designs, use cases, and related project documentation.
- Ability to work effectively with other groups to persuade, exchange ideas and foster cooperation.
- Demonstrated familiarity with the following areas: testing, project management, related Lines of Business, software development, NERC regulatory compliance, SOX compliance, operational/disaster recovery, operations, maintenance, etc.
- Demonstrated seasoned experienced-based judgment in applying and adapting techniques with high credibility of the project team members.
- This role will analyze business technology needs for Lines of Business and the Cyber Security organization.
- Thesuccessful candidate will work as a strategic partner and business liaison who understands business drivers and desired outcomes and will drive their transformation into well-aligned processes, procedures, and systems.
- They will assemble, analyze, and translate business requirements into detailed requirements, business process designs and use cases.
- Additionally, they will perform feasibility analysis; will collaborate with Project Managers to develop project scope, project strategy and deliverable prioritization; will collaborate with Solution and Domain Architects to provide recommendations on alternative solutions.
- Desired: CCBA-certification of Competency in Business Analysis
- Experience serving and meeting the needs of internal and/or external customers
- IT Background (especially cybersecurity and infrastructure components)
- Direct participation in a diverse collection of high complexity projects related to IT security Utilities background in energy sector
- Reduce complex problems to easily understood narratives and informational materials (drawings, infographics, presentations, etc.)
- Evaluate and document alternatives that will provide the most effective solutions to business problems.
- Define and document business requirements for moderate-to-complex projects. Identify, propose and influence IT solutions to moderate-to-complex business problems; negotiate requirements and deliverables with the client.
- Perform user-acceptance and application testing.
- Participate in project scoping and estimation.
- Anticipate client concerns and questions.
- Provide timely and professional client-focused communications.
- Prepare or review test plans and perform quality reviews of test results.
- Provide consulting in information security technology alignment to the client to identify and satisfy the business needs.
- Review designs and technical specification documents for alignment with business solution.
- Understand the client s current and future business environment, effectively anticipate, identify and meet the business needs.
- Actively contribute to the business cases for Cybersecurity projects and initiatives.
- Analyze end-to-end business processes of moderate to high complexity and information needs of the clients in one or more business functional areas.
- Communicate Cybersecurity processes to internal business clients. Comply with NERC, SOX and other standard process requirements.
If interested please respond with your resume to :rohit(at)verismsystems.com- provided by Dice