Blue Signal Search
About Blue Signal
Blue Signal is a global recruiting firm specializing in executive placement. We connect industry leaders with top talent through our mission to engage, connect, and hire.
This Role Offers:
- Highly flexible compensation structure: with uncapped commission options, benefits package, and 401(k) available.
- Flexible hours. Work in the office or telecommute and conditional unlimited PTO.
- Results-based approach that isn't fixated on a call quotas.
- Career growth - all top performers have the chance to build their own teams - in fact, everyone in leadership today started out as ICs.
- Strong support network of dedicated, internal marketing and project management that helps develop custom JDs, job ad management, marketing materials, and more.
- Perks. Cell phone allowance, company laptop, and many other incentives.
The recruiter in this position will have the freedom to customize all stages of the recruiting process, from business development to candidate onboarding:
- Business development: autonomy to choose your preferred industries and verticals, and earn commission on all owned job orders, even if given to another recruiter to fill.
- Sourcing: build target lists through leveraging several tools, including LinkedIn Recruiter, CBR recruiting software, proprietary candidate database, referrals, and networking.
- Interviewing: select, contact, and submit candidates at your own discretion. Evaluate their skills, motivation, experience, goals, and fit with company culture to find matches.
- Coaching: prepare candidates for interviews with practice questions, insights to the hiring manager and company, and overall interviewing tips.
- Onboarding: Negotiate compensation packages, start dates, relocation, and other onboarding logistics. Then, provide post-hiring support to the hiring manager.
- Recruiting experience required. Agency experience a must.
- Proven track record of billing $400K or more per year.
· Industry knowledge or existing professional networks a strong plus.
- Strong desire to succeed and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Confident negotiation skills and innate ability to meet and build rapport with executives.
- Strong sense of discretion, integrity, and professionalism.
- Bachelor's degree is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially by phone.