Cloud Academy, Inc.
NOTE: This is a 100% remote position in the U.S.
Cloud Academy offers predictive skill building for businesses with tech employees and for end users seeking additional skills and certifications in the cloud area.
At Cloud Academy, we are on a critical mission. A mission to help people and companies develop the cloud skills they need to build the future.
To achieve this mission, we need to spread the word to the right people and build our community. That's where you come in.
This Sr. Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading the following:
- Developing a deep understanding of our customers and our market, and use this information to help craft and execute on our go-to-market strategy
- Internalizing the Cloud Academy story and tell it through the voice of our customers
- Launching new innovations to the market and work with the product team to ensure adoption
- Working with our internal teams along with customers to scope product enhancements and innovations, communicate timelines and activities, and then rollout and train the necessary teams on what is being launched
- Enabling the sales and customer success teams to sell our products and new innovations by educating them on how, when, what, and why customers buy
- Working with the sales enablement team to equip them with effective sales strategies and materials to achieve this
- Monitoring key metrics to determine the effectiveness of launches
- Writing and communicating well is a major strength of yours, along with an understanding of user psychology
- Performing competitor analysis to understand what they're adding, where they're moving, and how it maps to Cloud Academy
- Being open to and conceptualizing of different, creative avenues that help drive the value of Cloud Academy to our users
- 3-5 years' experience in B2B SaaS product marketing
- Cloud tech / e-learning experience preferred
- Exceptional writing skills
- Proven ability to understand and work with buyer personas
- Ability to manage down, up, and across in the team and organization
- We're fully remote, even when not in a pandemic, so experience working with remote teams is a definite plus
- With your application, please answer the following question:
- Competitive salary and performance based bonus plan
- Budget for professional development
- Medical, dental and vision insurance benefits
- 4 weeks paid vacation per year plus 12 paid holidays
- Annual trip to Switzerland/Italy for the global meeting!
- Great company culture and work environment
- Highly-skilled teammates and lots of opportunities for growth and development
We value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer at Cloud Academy. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.