Headquarters: Atlanta, GA
- You are motivated by working on hard and challenging problems rather than showing up just to checkboxes.
- You are driven by building a world-class product and a better user experience
- You are passionate about teamwork and delivering products.
- You relish the opportunity to work with a product team, engineers, customer success, and customers to ensure a surprisingly awesome customer experience.
- You ask a lot of questions and love spirited yet professional debate, knowing it improves outcomes. You are comfortable navigating uncharted waters within the company.
- You are motivated by creating your own path to delivering value and taking full advantage of personal empowerment.
- You understand how to balance the scope of work with execution, and believe that continuous improvement is a way of life.
- Establish and implement end-to-end testing automation for web applications in development and in production.
- Implement performance testing of web applications.
- Complete security Audits of new and existing systems.
- Maintain QA in CI/CD systems.
- 3-5 years Experience with web application testing tools like Selenium, Puppeteer, Cypress, etc.
- Knowledge of React and NodeJS testing practices
- Able to work in a fully remote environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, motivated, and results-driven, with a high level of energy, enthusiasm, and initiative
Nice to have
- Experience with using UI recording tools to construct web application tests
- Experience using Kanban to meet deliverables
- Experience with Storybook
- Exposure to other web technologies such as GraphQL, Svelte, and Elixir/Phoenix
- How We Measure Success
- Learn and become proficient in our code base.
- Review available web app testing tools and lead selection effort
- Implement tests of web components in the development
- 30-180 Days
- Assist in the integration of front-end testing framework into CI/CD processes
- Establish full coverage of front end component tests
- 180-365 days
- Participate in the planning of new features with testability focus
- Stock Option Grant
- Flexible PTO
- Quality Medical + Dental + Vision
- Tax-Free Flexible Health Spending Account
- 401K with company match
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance