- Fully remote company with ability to employ in 170 countries!
- Min 3 weeks of paid vacation per year
- MacBook Pro and USD 250 for home office set up
- Remote work allowance
- Stock options
- A fun, inspiring and challenging work environment
- Just raised series B fund of $30M which bring the total of raised money at $42M! LeadIQ is scaling up quickly with Scala at the core of it’s engineering team
- The opportunity to work with all kinds of Libraries like ZIO, cats, Akka, etc.
- Remote first company with employees in 24 different countries
- Product development, contribute to new features development, and ability to get users feedback constantly
- Close knit collaboration in the team. (Agile Methodology)
What you will work on:
- Manage full cycle development
- Cross functional interfacing with stakeholders and users to understand requirement and provide solutions
- Assisting & guiding team members in design and development
- Ensure code quality and automated testing standards across the team
- At least 3 years working in a strong functional programming environment (e.g. FP Scala, Haskell, Clojure).
- Very comfortable with abstract FP concepts and able to define standard type classes and derive their instances for common types.
- (For Scala developers) At least a year of solid hands-on experience with advanced FP libraries (like cats/scalaz/ZIO) and very comfortable with FP optimizations like tail recursion or trampolining
- At least 5 years industry experience overall with prior experience leading a team is highly preferred.
- Experience with other JVM based languages is preferable.