ata and Insights Scale Amobee, Inc
Position is open to remote candidates able to support East Coast operating hours
Amobee is building a unified advertising platform for television, connected television, digital and social. We are developing cross-platform tools for planning, sales and measurement with a dedication to systems architecture, capacity, security, stability, and data flow.
The Insights and Planning Team is responsible for building services across Amobee supporting supply, data ingestion, data insights, forecasting, and planning services. The team works closely with Data Sciences and Data Platform teams to leverage the underlying data platform and data science ML/AI models to build services in a scalable way.
We are seeking a Sr. Software Engineer who will be a hands-on contributor to major components of our platform, collaborating closely with other product and technology leaders to jointly chart the platform roadmap, innovate on our platform architecture, and maintain our Leader position in the AdTech marketplace.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Integrate and build services and components to produce highly-available, fault-tolerant, and low-latency near real-time ETL systems and APIs.
- Develop data streams for gathering, aggregating, and processing raw data
- Build interfaces with various partners and customers
- Interact with other world-class digital and traditional advertising teams within Amobee
- Participate and collaborate in the creation and evolution of global scale infrastructure as needed.
- Meet with product managers to provide guidance, plan, documentation, create estimates, and designs for teams and projects.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math or Engineering, or comparable work related experience
- 3+ years of work experience with Java, or Scala
- 3+ years of Unix / Linux background including complex scripting
- Experience building data-driven solutions at scale using relational and distributed systems.
- Experience with version control systems (git, hg, svn)
- Experience with big data processing frameworks (Hadoop, Spark)
- Familiarity with NoSQL concepts and platforms (RocksDB, CouchBase, Redis)
- Ability to creatively solve problems and thrive when faced with new and unique challenges
- Familiarity of an agile software project environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Outstanding programming and debugging skills
- Familiarity with Build Management, Continuous Integration, and Automated Testing (Maven, Jenkins)
The world’s leading independent advertising platform, Amobee unifies all advertising channels—including TV, programmatic and social—across all formats and devices. We provide marketers with streamlined, advanced media planning capabilities powered by in-depth analytics and proprietary audience data. Our platform and technology, provides the most advanced advertising solutions for the convergence of digital and advanced TV— including linear TV, over the top, connected TV, and premium digital video. Enabling advertisers to plan and activate across more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter.
Amobee has been named to Fortune’s Top 10 Best Workplaces in Advertising and Marketing. Amobee’s platforms have been widely recognized amongst our industry winning numerous awards in technology innovation, see all Amobee Awards. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest telco companies in the world, reaching over 700 million mobile subscribers in 21 countries. Amobee operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.