Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.®
Are you looking for a highly impactful role in a fast-paced, start-up-minded team at the forefront of payments? Do you have a passion to do the right thing, do whatever it takes, and have fun? If so, Jack Henry & Associates is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the Pay Center team. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be involved in all facets of development, including triage, coding, and design. As an individual leader, you be a thought leader and provide guidance to the team. We’re seeking someone who is an excellent team player, has strong customer-facing skills, and has a passion for technology and payments.
This position can be worked remotely anywhere within the US.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in software development.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with .NET/C# software development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, information technology, software engineering or computer science.
- Experience in Orchestration/Workflow/Business Process Management engines – WS02 is a plus.
- Experience writing TSQL and/or PLSQL queries.
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Experience in payments/financial industry.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong ability to triage and research issues
- Performs system analysis and programming activities that may require extensive research and analysis.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides both individual and budget-level tasks and product effort estimates/costs.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards.
- Participates in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with the customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Performs release validation testing and beta support for projects.
- Researches problems and develops solutions to the problems.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
- May contribute to product architecture.
- May assist less experienced peers.