WideNet Consulting Group
CAN BE REMOTE ANYWHERE IN US
WideNet Consulting is seeking passionate and driven Senior Software Development Engineer to join their Platform team who love creating elegant and sophisticated designs and architectures. You will be working on cutting-edge technologies, including Distributed Computing, Network Protocols, Cloud Infrastructure and Services, Big Data, Analytics and Visualization to solve real-world problems for some of the biggest and most respected Fortune 500 companies in the world.
Sr. Software Engineer
The ideal candidate for this role is a seasoned full stack developer with strong cloud skills.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Responsible for full end to end solution and integration design.
- Design and lead implementation of complete distributed systems to meet all business needs, including service level objectives, scaling and performance requirements, anticipating common failure patterns and designing for resiliency of the overall system.
- Understands the technical and business components behind a product.
- Deliver software features with exceptional quality, meeting designated release plans and delivery commitments.
- Work closely with other team members in guiding software architecture and technology decisions.
- Follow software engineering best practices in code, architecture, and testing.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TEAM
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years working in software development teams.
- Strong knowledge & experience in GCP OR AWS / Azure.
- Demonstrated ability in developing distributed system components.
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player as well as an independent performer.
- Aptitude and interest to quickly learn new technologies.
- Quality-first mindset with focus on test automation and CI/CD.
- Being able to work with Product team for future product development.
- Strong knowledge of Java/Kotlin/Python and RESTful API development, databases.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.