Funded.club provides low cost, stress-free recruiting for startups and scale-ups at USD 3900 per hire. We're a team of dedicated recruiters that become the employer brand and voice of our trusted clients across Europe, North America and Asia. We work on all open roles a growing business needs from developers to CTOs and customer support to heads of sales and marketing. We're logged into their email, careers pages, ATS and their team chat like an RPO partner (just bootstrapped and much more cost-effective.)
For this role, we're looking for experienced recruiters to help us deliver an exceptional service to our growing client base. You will work remotely as a freelance contractor reporting directly to our clients and to Funded.club management regularly on your progress. With varied projects to share, we're open to those interested in working either part-time (approx 20 hours per week) or full-time.
- Represent the hottest startups around the world who have secured significant funding and are set for rapid growth (Funded.club clients have secured at least USD 1 million in funding or equivalent in annual revenue).
- Work on exclusive assignments and enjoy close cooperation with each startup and scale-up.
- Receive up-front cash on all new projects.
- Attractive commission and quarterly bonuses.
- Training and support from professionals with decades of experience in HR and recruiting.
- The best tools in the world (Greenhouse, Linkedin, Indeed, Zip, Monster, Glassdoor, Appcast, + some magic outreach tools!) to aid your candidate sourcing and job promotion
- Work from anywhere and manage your own work schedule - source and screen great candidates, report progress regularly and make placements. Your time is your own to manage as you see fit.
- 5+ years sourcing and placing technical and commercial candidates in technology-driven businesses.
- Experience managing clients, providing feedback and updates on progress.
- Ability to craft and pitch an employer's story in writing and on the phone.
- You ask great questions and you're able to qualify talent quickly.
- You have exceptional English and written communication skills.
- You have meticulous attention to detail and love keeping the CRM/ATS updated at all times
- You know, from experience, which job promotion channels and sources work best for various technical, commercial and support roles in your markets.
- You're pro-active and skilled at hunting for candidates online with X-Ray searches, Linkedin, networks and groups.
- You're obsessed with quality and finding the very best people.
Learn more about our unique approach to startup hiring at