🖼️ Setting the scene
At MatcHR we believe that talent can be found anywhere. We are on a mission to unlock the global talent market and as a Sr. Tech Recruiter you play a critical role to help us with this mission.
At MatcHR we help companies find and hire the best tech talent the world has to offer through three services.
1. Sourcing as a Service – dedicated (tech) sourcers work dedicated for a client on a subscription based model
2. Recruitment as a Service (RPO) – dedicated (tech) recruiters work dedicated for a client on a subscription based model + success fee
3. Remote hiring – we help companies hire remote tech talent based on their time zone, tech requirements, salary expectations and payroll & compliance preferences
We are a fully remote company with people working from 12 different countries like the Netherlands, Ukraine, South Africa, Serbia, Russia, Poland, Austria and the United States. Expect a diverse and multi-cultural company!
We are growing very rapidly and our proud to say that we work for companies like Booking.com, Revolut, Miro, Grammarly and TikTok.
🚀 What your mission will be
In your role as a Sr. Tech Recruiter you are on a mission to turn candidates into hires. You will be (end) responsible for one or multiple clients to help them hire the best tech talent he world has to offer.
Depending on your experience and your ambition you can work for clients as an RPO recruiter, agency recruiter or run multiple accounts simultaneously in our Sourcing as a Service model.
🌍 Where you will be based
We are a fully remote company. You decide where and when you want to work. You will need to be willing to work with CET time zones and be available daily at 10:00 AM for our stand ups.
❤️ What’s in it for you
- Work for international clients like Booking.com, Stripe, TikTok and Grammarly
- Work fully remotely and decide when and where you want to work
- Work with a team of driven tech sourcers and tech recruiters based all over the world
- Grow your international tech recruitment career
- Continuous training from internal and external trainers
- Yearly offsite with our entire team in a different location each year
- Our salaries are within the range of 1.500 EUR up to 3.000 EUR based on Kyiv salary levels depending on your years of experience and location (we adjust for cost of living)
- Bonus if you make a hire
🔍 What we are looking for
- 4-8 years of working experience in tech recruitment
- Fluent in English both in speaking and writing
- Solid experience in tech recruitment and you have successfully closed roles in a variety of tech stack (FE, BE, FS etc.)
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Tangible achieved results in current and previous roles
- Bonus if you have experience working internationally
- Bonus if you have both agency experience and inhouse experience
- Experience or comfortable with working 100% remotely
- Positive and entrepreneurial mindset
📐 How you will be measured
You will be (end) responsible to support our international clients in the best possible way. You will be measured on the number of hires, the number of submitted candidates, the conversions through the pipeline, the feedback from the clients that work with you and in general whether our team likes to work with you :).
🗓️ What your first 12 months will look like and what outcomes we expect you to hit
Your first month at MatcHR! Welcome! We will train and bring you up to speed as quickly as possible. We will show you how we successfully work for some of the most demanding tech companies in the world. We will teach you what different tools to use to be as efficient as possible but we also want to learn from you.
You will work closely with one or multiple sourcers. At MatcHR we work with dedicated sourcing teams and recruitment teams because we strongly believe in specialization. Our sourcers are experts into turning people into candidates so you can turn candidates into hires. In the ideal world this would mean you won’t do any sourcing but most likely it will be more around 20/80%.
You will immediately start on your first roles and will be introduced to the clients you are (end) responsible for. You barely need any help because you know the drill :).
In your first weeks we will make a 30/60/90 day plan based on our company goals but also your personal development goals that you want to achieve in your first 90 days.
Wow! What an impact you have made in your first month. Your drive, energy and experience have lifted everybody’s spirit and you implemented your first improvements in our recruitment process.
You built a relationship with your clients and you are moving candidates through the process and your first candidates are in the offer stage. You will be involved in the onboarding process of new colleagues and are working with the management team to improve our processes on a continuous basis.
We will check whether you are on track on your 30/60/90 day plan and what areas need extra attention.
Three months in already! Time flies 🚀. You will have successfully made your first hires by now and your success is celebrated with the team. Based on the roles you are working for the targets will be set which will push you and challenge you to make sure that our customers are as happy as we are with you.
We will check whether you are on track on your 30/60/90 day plan and already create a new 90 day plan (sorry you will never stop learning!).
Depending on how quickly you have grown we will discuss your responsibilities for the next 6 months. Possible outcomes could be that you will be managing several more jr. tech recruiters that you will help to develop and grow. You have grown strongly on your tech sourcing skills, your client management skills and you are able to successfully work for multiple clients at the same time.
🍾 One year
Wow! One year at MatcHR! We might be sipping some Pina Colada’s somewhere warm where you get a chance to meet the entire team on our yearly offsite. If, all went well you have seen our organization almost double in size and you have made a direct impact to make this happen. You are the living example that with hard work, positive energy and your experience anything is possible.
Interested? Apply via the link below and connect with our Co-Founder Adriaan on LinkedIn to give him a heads up: https://www.linkedin.com/in/adriaankolff/