Insurance is broken, outdated, and does not meet the needs of today's modern economy. Customers pay fixed premiums that are not directly related to how often an asset is used or by an individual users risk profile. If you want insurance to work for today's modern economy, you need to break things up into episodes.
At Lula, were building the future of insurance by creating the technological infrastructure (APIs) to change the way companies purchase and manage insurance. Our technology allows companies to insure assets by individual episodes, analyze risk profiles by more than 70+ risk metrics, and manage claims and policies.
We are looking for a Staff Software Engineer to help us build insurance infrastructure for the modern economy.
- Help build a team and cultivate innovation by driving cross-collaboration and execution of projects across multiple teams.
- Lead designs of major software components (APIs), systems, and features.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve the software.
- Engage in critical decisions regarding software best practices, LULA systems, and stakeholders concerns
- Mentor and train other team members on design techniques, and coding standards.
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 14 vacation days
- 10 sick days
- 10 paid holidays
- Bi-annual on-site/virtual team retreats