Online Lesson Reviewer (Contract)
Study.com is dedicated to making education easily accessible and highly valuable. Our STEM expert reviewers ensure we’re providing rich, quality answers to our students’ questions. We’re looking for copyeditors and content reviewers to help contribute to our library of engaging online answers by reviewing the following subjects:
- Anatomy & Physiology
You’ll review answers to ensure they contain clear and relevant content and confirm it follows the provided guidelines. You’ll verify the following:
- Content directly answers question and provides sufficient context
- Answers are grammatically correct and give high quality explanations
- Answers are mapped to relevant lessons in our online academy
- Answers are factually accurate and original
- Each answer contains highly relevant content that provides additional context
You can choose what you want to work on from a pool of assets covering a variety of STEM topics, including physics, math, and science. This is a collaborative role that requires experts and reviewers to work together to develop high quality content.
- You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- You have very strong editing skills
- You’re committed to providing high-quality, accurate information
- You have a working knowledge of online research methods
- You have excellent communication skills and are responsive and collaborative
- You have performed copyediting or written academic course or lesson content
- You have familiarity with online educational content
- You have 1-3 years’ copyediting/reviewing experience
- You have experience with HTML, Wiki code, Latex, and imaging software
What we offer:
- Reliable payments twice a month and automated invoicing for your work
- Fully online contracted work-from-home opportunity
- Flexible work requirements (Basically, no requirements! Work when you want, where you want, as often as you want, with no minimums/maximums)
- Supportive staff to answer your questions and help you get up and running
The mission of Study.com is to make education accessible, and over the last two decades we’ve become the leading online education platform, delivering a personalized learning experience across a broad continuum of education for over 30 million students, instructors, and professionals every month.
We help empower millions of learners to achieve their education and career goals. We focus on increasing access to education because we know information is the ultimate equalizer and that education is key to upward mobility.
Come write for the company that was ranked 10th on Virtual Vocations' top 25 list of best partners for remote work in 2021! Feel free to share this opportunity with any friends you think would be interested, too.