We work hard, celebrate success, and challenge everyone in our organization to be a problem solver. If you are as passionate as we are about the intersection of technology and education, join us today.
In this generalist role, your focus will be Windows Administration, system and hardware troubleshooting, and utilizing your Cloud knowledge (AWS, Azure, or GCP). Each Admin at our company has a primary product they are the SME for, and yours will be our client-facing service called Campus Engagement System.
This role can be remote in the United States and aimed at the early to mid-career System Administrator.
In this role you will
- Resolve technical support issues related to remote "players" (windows 10 computers) both front and back end management
- Act as a client-facing resource as necessary and requested to help resolve technical issues and implementation items
- Oversee daily support functions such as remote hardware checks
- Aid in basic HTML coding for content outputs
- Format and implement hardware/software in the office and remotely
- Validate and update operational best practices and technologies through documentation and testing
- Collaborate with marketing and other departments as necessary to produce Apogee content, collateral, and initiatives
- Join a team of other System Administrators that oversee all customer-facing products.
- Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets
- Intermediate Windows 10 setup and troubleshooting
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL
- Cloud knowledge (AWS, Azure, or GCP)
- Experience involving long-term growth projects
- Familiarity with Powershell or Python scripting
- Familiarity with Linux administration
Action Orientation. Deeply engrained self-motivation. You're motivated to get work done. That means that you love efficiency and are driven to complete a project. Your work directly impacts others being able to do theirs.
Clear Communication Skills. Your written and verbal communications are friendly, to the point, and professional. You have a natural, but realistic tone to your communication style, and you're not afraid of tough conversations.
Technical Learning. Picks up on technical things quickly; can learn new skills and knowledge; is good at learning new industry, company, product, or technical knowledge; does well in technical courses and seminars.
Customer Service in a technical environment. We are a technology company, and your comfort in a technical environment will help you ramp up quickly.
Inherent Time Management. You have a natural strength in managing your time, and it's demonstrated in the work systems, and approach you take with your job.
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better, so here is what we are offering
- An attractive salary
- Health insurance plan including Health Savings Account matching program
- 401(k) with company matching schedule
- Monthly technology stipend
- Engineering and Technical teams receive cash bonuses for obtaining certifications
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- Charity Matching
- Bonusly recognition and awards platform
Do you need accommodation?
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Human Resources, .