InfoTrust is seeking an Analytics Engineer to join our Customer Data Governance team. This is an amazing opportunity to join a team that is on the foundational level of building the future of digital analytics and how it can affect some of the largest brands in the world!
Are you looking for:
- Technical challenge?
- A way to come in and problem-solve every day?
- Be part of a new team and help grow our business to lengths we haven’t even dreamed of yet?
- A collaborative team environment?
- A flexible work environment that embraces diversity, innovation, ownership, and growth?
- A role that enables you to interact with some of the biggest brands in the world and delight both internal and external teams on a daily basis?
THEN, this might be the right role for YOU!
About InfoTrust: Our company was started with one principle – we are going to provide the best workplace for the best people and as long as we keep our eyes on this #1 goal, all other things will fall into place. This strategy has been extremely successful and we are thrilled to be the #1 Employer in Ohio, #1 for Cincinnati, and ranked on national lists such as Ad Age's Best Places to Work and Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies (4 years strong).
The Customer Data Governance department is bridging the gap between our amazing delivery team and our product team. By becoming subject matter experts in our proprietary technology, Tag Inspector, and leveraging the expertise we have in house on Data Governance, Google Marketing Platform, visualizations tools, privacy and compliance, and much, much, more in the digital analytics space. The goal of the Analytics Engineer is to delight both internal and external stakeholders by showing the value in the big picture of governance, ensuring data is consistent, trustworthy, and used correctly.
The responsibilities of the Analytics Engineer include:
- Delight potential Clients by:
- Demoing Tag Inspector
- Showcasing Tag Inspector capabilities to larger growth opportunities including performance, PII identification, and Governance (Audit, Policy Creation and Ongoing Monitoring)
- Regularly identifying ways to utilize Tag Inspector data to improve data collection and optimize the organization’s governance strategy.
- Delight new or existing Clients by:
- Using various technologies (node.js, Google Apps Script, Google Cloud, etc.) to leverage the Tag Inspector API to automate the creation of deliverables
- Providing support to Tag Inspector client in lower license tiers (Self Service Tier)
- Providing support to Governance Clients
- Understanding Client challenges and sharing them with both the Customer Data Governance and Tag Inspector teams to help solve and think about growth opportunities
- Linking current solutions provided to other possible solutions that we offer (including Tag Management)
- Delight our own teams by being able to automate manual processes
- Delight our own teams by being able to automate work associated with Tag Management
Due to the responsibilities listed above, it is important that the person joining our team is excited to solve problems in technology. So someone that is equal parts technological, and equal parts business-acumen.
Background and skills that makes the Analytics Engineer successful:
- Specific experience with Node.js and TypeScript preferred, but not required
- Understanding of (or a willingness to learn) Tag Management tools like Google Tag Manager
- 3+ years of experience, preferably in a client-facing role
- You enjoy working with data, and may even consider yourself “data-driven”
- Strong empathy and often use your strong communication and presentation skills to convey a message and secure buy-in, explain a technical complexity, or deep dive into a client a hurdle
- Adaptability and ability to take ownership
- Seeking knowledge and understanding of complex technical concepts
- An alignment between your personal core values and InfoTrust’s; Ownership, Diversity, Respect, Impact, Growth, Innovation
Other than an awesome culture, we also offer: Free Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance (seriously), Unlimited PTO, Flexible Work Schedule, a generous Parental Leave policy, 401K with match, Tuition Reimbursement, Gym reimbursement and much, much more.
InfoTrust is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.