Talent Acquisition Manager
Location: USA Type: Full-time
Remote Jobs in USA>
Talent Acquisition Manager
Headquarters: Cambridge, MA
***This role is open to candidates in the United States (US)
Who is Litmus?
Who is Litmus?
We’re a tight-knit team that helps the world empower our customers to curate best-of-class email communication. Over the last 10+ years, we’ve built a reputation as one of the most trusted brands and thought-leaders in the industry—and it shines through our customers. But don’t take our word for it, check us out here.
Quality communication is imperative; we value this in both our personal and work lives. Litmus’s email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver quality, brand-aligned communications that delight our customers.
We work alongside some of the smartest people in our industry. We’re the change-agent for the most creative and supportive customers around. Litmus is championed by major global brands, including 9 of the Top 10 technology companies, 9 of the Top 10 U.S. banks, 10 of the Top 10 retailers, 9 of the Top 10 e-commerce brands, and 80% of the Fortune 100: How do we do this? We seek talent that is not a “culture fit”, rather a culture add.
What would I do at Litmus?
Our Talent Acquisition Manager role is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your skills in leading Talent Strategy—especially in Sales and Engineering recruitment.
Want to learn more about what you’ll do? Read on!
- Partner with the Head of PeopleOps to create an inclusive Talent Strategy—from job descriptions to candidate accessibility
- Be a hands-on Talent Acquisition partner; taking point on strategic job reqs
- Manage one (1) Talent Acquisition [TA] partner
- Be ready to hit the ground running for Sales and Software Engineering roles
- Use multiple ROI-driven talent methodologies and metrics to develop processes, a quality talent pipeline, and more
- Train People Managers on interviewing best practices including Implicit Bias
- Iterate and improve on our candidates’ and employees’ hiring experiences
- Cross-functionally partner with teams to develop a clear, People-First employer brand—authentically showcasing Litmus’ awesome culture
- Champion Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (DEI) throughout the company
- Remain up-to-date on the talent landscape and regulatory changes related to local, state, federal law compliance
What is Litmus looking for in a candidate?
- 6 plus years in Talent Acquisition—ideally in a software/tech environment
- Deep hands-on expertise in tech recruiting including Sales and Engineering roles
- 2 plus years managing Talent Acquisition Partner(s)
- A high-level of emotional intelligence (EQ) and integrity
- An inclusive Justice, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion voice
- Coachable and collaborative: listens with an ear for understanding
- Comprehensive knowledge in hiring/employment regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- An eye for detail with an employer branding mindset
- Data-centric: Leverages qualitative and quantitative data to drive Talent strategy
- Excellent time management skills, you know how to prioritize, delegate, and when to ask for help
- Technology-minded and an advocate for automation; you’re familiar with a variety of PeopleOps tools including HRISs, ATSs, Google Workplace (or similar)
- Prior experience in global recruiting is a plus, but not required
Why should I choose Litmus?
- We offer everything you’d expect from a profitable company that’s been going strong for 10+ years, including a great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match
- You’ll receive 28 days of paid vacation—on top of team retreats and public holidays
- A platform for good: Affinity Groups, a culture of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, and volunteer days—creating belonging for all is in our DNA both inside and outside of work #bebeyondlitmus
- Remote-friendly culture. No matter where you are, you’ll feel connected to the team. Over half of our employees work remotely in the U.S. and UK and your work experience is just as exciting, entertaining (!), and engaging
- We take family seriously, we offer flexible schedules and generous parental leave programs
- We give you the best tools and tech money can buy. Top-of-the-line hardware, software, home- and office setups—whatever you need to do your best work
- At Litmus, we value Justice, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion and can’t wait to meet our JEDI Knight!
Not sure if you meet all the requirements? Please apply! We know there is no job description that can measure a person’s attitude, aptitude, or amplitude (the ability to turn it up a notch) and highly encourage you to apply.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing—celebrating what makes each individual unique. With outstanding profitable growth and the trust of more than 700,000 marketers, you know you’re part of a winning team.
Litmus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.