Headquarters: Cambridge, MA
Who is Litmus?
Want to learn more about what you’ll do? Read on!
- Partner with the Head of PeopleOps to create an inclusive Talent Strategy—from job descriptions to candidate accessibility
- Be a hands-on Talent Acquisition partner; taking point on strategic job reqs
- Manage one (1) Talent Acquisition [TA] partner
- Be ready to hit the ground running for Sales and Software Engineering roles
- Use multiple ROI-driven talent methodologies and metrics to develop processes, a quality talent pipeline, and more
- Train People Managers on interviewing best practices including Implicit Bias
- Iterate and improve on our candidates’ and employees’ hiring experiences
- Cross-functionally partner with teams to develop a clear, People-First employer brand—authentically showcasing Litmus’ awesome culture
- Champion Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (DEI) throughout the company
- Remain up-to-date on the talent landscape and regulatory changes related to local, state, federal law compliance
What is Litmus looking for in a candidate?
- 6 plus years in Talent Acquisition—ideally in a software/tech environment
- Deep hands-on expertise in tech recruiting including Sales and Engineering roles
- 2 plus years managing Talent Acquisition Partner(s)
- A high-level of emotional intelligence (EQ) and integrity
- An inclusive Justice, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion voice
- Coachable and collaborative: listens with an ear for understanding
- Comprehensive knowledge in hiring/employment regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- An eye for detail with an employer branding mindset
- Data-centric: Leverages qualitative and quantitative data to drive Talent strategy
- Excellent time management skills, you know how to prioritize, delegate, and when to ask for help
- Technology-minded and an advocate for automation; you’re familiar with a variety of PeopleOps tools including HRISs, ATSs, Google Workplace (or similar)
- Prior experience in global recruiting is a plus, but not required
Why should I choose Litmus?
- We offer everything you’d expect from a profitable company that’s been going strong for 10+ years, including a great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match
- You’ll receive 28 days of paid vacation—on top of team retreats and public holidays
- A platform for good: Affinity Groups, a culture of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, and volunteer days—creating belonging for all is in our DNA both inside and outside of work #bebeyondlitmus
- Remote-friendly culture. No matter where you are, you’ll feel connected to the team. Over half of our employees work remotely in the U.S. and UK and your work experience is just as exciting, entertaining (!), and engaging
- We take family seriously, we offer flexible schedules and generous parental leave programs
- We give you the best tools and tech money can buy. Top-of-the-line hardware, software, home- and office setups—whatever you need to do your best work
- At Litmus, we value Justice, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion and can’t wait to meet our JEDI Knight!
Not sure if you meet all the requirements? Please apply! We know there is no job description that can measure a person’s attitude, aptitude, or amplitude (the ability to turn it up a notch) and highly encourage you to apply.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing—celebrating what makes each individual unique. With outstanding profitable growth and the trust of more than 700,000 marketers, you know you’re part of a winning team.