Precision Painting Plus
We're seeking an experienced Remote Talent Acquisition Specialist to staff a variety of internal positions for our organization. Most of the positions you will be hiring for will be Project Estimators and Project Managers in various parts of the U.S, however there will be some corporate roles as well. Ideal candidates will have experience recruiting for hard to fill roles and finding creative ways to source and attract talent.
This is a great opportunity for a real go-getter with the ability to effectively assess candidates, determine the best fit for a role, nurture the candidate through a smooth hiring process, and effectively negotiate their salary to reflect a fair compensation against the candidate's experience, the market's average rate, and the company's budget.
We consider this a crucial role in our organization as we rapidly scale our service areas and expand into a number of new markets across multiple industries and require the best combination of talent and cost effective staffing.
Precision Painting Plus is one of the largest and fastest growing painting companies in the country. We've been in business for over 15 years and operate across half a dozen states, with aggressive expansion set for the coming year. Our company is dedicated to the highest standard in quality and customer service.
What You'll Be Doing
• Own a full-cycle recruiting process across a range of departments
• Partner closely with internal contacts to understand, anticipate and influence their hiring needs and goals (factoring in seasonal fluctuations in business)
• Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through active and passive efforts, as well as maintaining ongoing relationship management
• Remotely interview candidates via phone and video conferencing and track them through the interview pipeline
• Remaining well-organized and on top of hiring for multiple roles and job functions
• Find the right candidates by utilizing a variety of recruiting methods including sourcing to attract qualified candidates with the right skills and behaviors.
• Evaluate talent through screening techniques to assess whether they're in-line with our needs and values and determine if they can be successful in the role.
• Track candidates, manage all aspects of the hiring process, and ensure all appropriate HR forms are completed in a timely manner
• Increase awareness of our businesses in their respective markets to drive interest in us an attractive employer
What You Bring To The Table
• Associate's Degree in Human Resources or related field
• 3+ years of Full Cycle Recruiting experience
• 2+ years experience hiring for Sales positions
• 2+ years recruiting for a Home Improvement related industry strongly preferred
• The ability to understand hiring needs and translate them into effective job descriptions even if you're not immediately familiar with the technical details of a role
• Outstanding communication, time management, organizational, and negotiation skills
• A partnership mentality that fosters collaboration with Hiring Managers and Senior Management
• Highly skilled at managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects, and relationships
• Commitment to creating an excellent candidate experience
• A real eye for talent. You don't waste time with hit-or-miss candidates. You listen carefully to what the business needs and deliver it.
• Discretion with confidential information
• Experience working with Hiring Managers to create Job Descriptions
• Comfort adapting to frequent change
This is a fully remote, full-time position, We will not be accepting applications from agencies at this time. Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.