Who are we?
A fast-growing scale-up! We are specialists in developing software for the restaurant and catering industry. With our software, we take our fantastic customers to the next level when it comes to getting their entire food & beverage management under control. We are indispensable in helping them to pass on orders, draw up inventories, calculate food costs, display allergens and so on!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a great Front End Developer who has a vision and a passion for ease of use and who is unstoppable in his urge to translate software into human patterns.
You are a creative "do-person" who loves to work on web technologies.
What you'll be doing (more or less)
You'll join and contribute to team meetings where we design the blueprint for the future (and sometimes the past, in case of refactorings) of APICBASE.
You'll become software lead on some parts of our ecosystem and will be responsible for the full software circle (design, implement, test, maintain and support).
All over apicbase.com there will be bits and pieces of code highlighting your unique strengths and skills.
You'll always be on the lookout for streamlining our development process.
You'll really make a difference and play a defining role in the future of APICBASE.
Who are you?
We prefer open-minded, bright people above experts in a single field, but the following things will get you up and running just that wee bit faster.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience
- Experience developing rich user interfaces using modern web frameworks
- Python and/or Django experience
- Experience writing web apps using web frameworks is great (Laravel, Django, Angular, ...)
- Experience with continuous deployment pipeline
You have a feeling for efficiency. When you stumble upon something that isn't clear, you'll not hesitate and just do what needs to be done.
You're not the 'but it looked good on my laptop...' type of guy/girl
What do we offer?
- A full time and ultra-varied job at a well-funded, successful and fast-growing scale-up
- Working in a company-culture with ownership, self-responsibility and accountability
- Being part of a young, flexible and dynamic team that builds together the future of APICBASE
- The time to learn and master state-of-the-art technologies
- Possibility to travel to technology and food events
- An attractive and competitive salary