ata Analytics for our Data Platform Trusted Shops GmbH
Team lead D
amazon web services
Remote Jobs in Deutschland>
Team lead D
In the Data Services department, we develop the company's data strategy and data landscape. Our solutions are used in all parts of the company and form the basis for internal reporting as well as data products in direction of our customers.
In this role you are responsible for internal data products like our data lake which enables the whole company to perform analytics. In addition, you will work closely with the product department to design and implement analytics solutions which we offer to our customers.
The heart of our data platform is our data lake. This is the central location for analytical data in the company. We want to enable other departments in the company to use the data lake and the associated processes (data integration, transformation, access) as independently as possible. There is still a lot of room for development in our architecture. Therefore, we rely on you and your team to define and implement the relevant enhancements.
- Help your team to grow (technically and personally) and reach its goals.
- Together with the team, you develop a vision for our data platform (and its content) and implement it.
- You own our roadmap and help the team to manage a prioritized backlog with clear description of requested functionality
- You manage stakeholders, identify opportunities, and promote our solutions to the business. In doing so, you keep the team in the loop.
- You help to build a data-driven organization by driving the exchange between data experts in different departments.
- People management is part of your role, but not exclusively. We expect you to actively drive the enhancement of our data platform and its position inside the company.
- You’re experienced in leadership of technical teams
- Excellent communication skills, to bring your team and its stakeholders to the same page
- You should be able to manage different types of topics (Product context / Project context)
- You drive good decisions, also through assisting others to reach one. In the process, you always have the big goal in sight.
- You have already contributed to the development or management of a data lake and associated processes.
- You are part of a technical team and should therefore also have the appropriate understanding of AWS Cloud architectures.
- Fluency in English is a must, in German a plus
What we offer you
- A permanent employment contract with Europe's trust brand for online commerce in the heart of Cologne
- 30,5 days of vacation, so you can recharge your batteries and get inspiration
- Work in one of our offices or remote (from germany, spain, italy, france, netherlands, poland or the UK)
- Intensive training in your department and in the Trusted Shops organization
- Buddy Program - An experienced TS staff member is at your side
- Individual training opportunities through internal coaches, guilds, hackathons and the TS Knowledge
- Health Pass - Do something for yourself and take an extra day off next year
- A unique corporate spirit - We put trust, appreciation and your personality first. Working independently and freely as well as the ability to learn from mistakes are also part of our core values
- International, open-minded teams full of energy at five locations with a common goal: to make e-commerce more secure