mobility start-up - Munich or Remote finn.auto
At finn.auto we strive to make mobility fun and sustainable by bringing a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offsetting all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our dynamic and fast-growing team to build the most popular auto e-commerce platform as we launch new product lines and expand internationally. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
As a Tech Lead - Fleet management, you are directly responsible for building the best internal tool to support our Operations department that directly impacts thousands of cars. You will hire and lead an international world-class engineering team of up to 4 software engineers. You will work in a cross-functional team from the areas of product management, business and software engineering. If your coding skills are known around the globe, and you love to contribute your ideas and engineering skills to a growing company in the heart of Munich then apply now.
- Hire and lead an incredible team: You are responsible to lead a team of up to 4 software engineers. This will require you to hire a team of world-class software engineers. You are the technical role model and grow and succeed together. As a leader, you will drive individual development and team success through constructive feedback (one-on-one).
- Build internal tools and shape our software landscape: Together with a cross-functional team of software engineers and product managers, you will be responsible to build custom tools that enable fleet managers to handle most frequent tasks with ease. You are also responsible to continuously improve our software and infrastructure to ensure our massive future growth.
- Define the future of car fulfillment: You strive to deliver the best possible software for a fully-automated car fulfillment and nothing less.
- You build it, you run it: We operate on a “you build it, you run it” mindset. Therefore, you are responsible for testing, deploying and monitoring of your code. No physical hardware and yes, just Serverless.
// Your Profile
- Graduated top of your class with a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or in a similar field from a top-tier university
- 3+ years of leadership experience in a fact-pace software development environment
- Led a team of at least 4 software engineers. Managing people is just as exciting as managing software
- Proven track record (5+ years) in software engineering of larger projects, preferably B2B, B2C or SaaS products
- Experience building and working in high-performance, strong cross-functional software development teams
- Ability to hire A software engineers for your team
- Profound knowledge of Python, or Typescript or Go
- Passion for shipping CI/CD is a must. Putting code live every day is a given
- You have a “never-stop-learning” attitude and a desire to develop and grow
- Genuine interest in and curiosity about the mobility industry
- You are fluent in English
// Our Values
- Customer first - Always focus on our customers’ needs. Reduce complexity, increase quality.
- Own it - Be entrepreneurial in everything you do. Take responsibility for your individual and finn's overall goals.
- Embrace the struggle - Apply attention to detail and don't shy away from tough decisions. Never stop getting your hands dirty.
- We grow and succeed together - We help each other to succeed as a team and grow as individuals. We love to fight and to win together.
- Be honest and open-minded - Always speak out the truth, even if it hurts. Dare to be authentic and embrace others' authenticity.
// What We Offer
- Founders who focus on product and developer needs while building the most popular mobility provider
- A highly motivated environment where you can grow and learn by working on ambitious challenges together in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent fixed salary.
- Significant virtual equity share of the company.
- 3,000€ yearly personal development budget - We constantly motivate you to learn, grow, advance your potential and be the best version of yourself.
- Full visa support - For you and your family
- We love and live agile as a SCRUM team, with open boards, regular retros and daily stand-ups.
- Join an open-minded tech organization with a “best tool for the job” attitude. You have freedom to choose your equipment, accessories, editors, tools and technology and are given plenty of room for learning and experimentation.
- A great, modern office in the middle of Munich.
- Loads of fun with amazing colleagues and team events you will not forget.
- You want to drive your own finn.auto? - Get one with our employee discount program or make use of many more benefits we are offering.
// Interested in Joining?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Our Hiring Managers Andreas Wixler and Henriette Brune are looking forward to your application and will get back to you as soon as possible!
// Equal Opportunities for Everyone
finn.auto is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristics.