Who are we looking for:
Hey you! Our team is helping the billion euros grocery industry move its marketing online with ads that engage customers and drive value for brands.
This team ensures we are prioritizing the best ad for a customer, and delivers the highest engagement rate and best advertiser value. Our next technical leader will be building the future of how people interact with advertising in the relatively new online grocery space, touching many different technologies.
- Integrating complex systems and making them simpler is your bread and butter?
- Simplifying and automating lengthy processes is something you can do in your sleep?
- Getting your hands dirty with the latest piece of tech is your thing?
If "can-do" is what you say to that nasty mission-critical project with no time to develop it and you see bugs as opportunities, today is your lucky day: we are looking for a Technical Leader to join our Tech Brand squad!
What you will do:
- You will lead a distributed engineering team and manage the development of advertiser-facing features and API.
- You will collaborate cross-functionally with Product, Analytics, Business Development, Design, as well as other engineering teams within and beyond the Ads organization.
- You will provide hands-on technical management, guidance, and support including system/design/code review, and ultimately be responsible for the health of the systems your team builds.
- You will participate in interviewing, hiring decisions, on-boarding, and mentoring of new engineers with the goal of quickly making them productive members of your team.
Skills & Requirements:
- Large-scale data processing: you know how to deal with large amount of data
- Experience with multi-process patterns to scale up our synchronous and asynchronous tools
- Knowledge of relational (MySQL) and non-relational (Elasticsearch) databases
- Great communication and synthesis skills working closely with product managers, other teams and both internal and external stakeholders
- Analytical, detail-focused mindset
- Be able to legally work in Europe (you are the holder of an EU Passport or you are the holder of EU residency permit or you are the holder of a Schengen Work Visa)
Our salary range for this position will be:
- Employees: 35 to 45k as Gross Annual Salary (€)
- Freelancers: 25 to 35€ per working hour