Remote Crew LDA
Compensation: $60k - $70k USD
As a remote Manager of our Technical Team, you’ll be working closely with the entire Product Development team to build enterprise-level, scalable and secure financial processing systems that power tens of millions of transactions.
These systems make it easy for people to issue, redeem and reconcile prepaid cards all over the world.
You will be expected to organise and direct your technical team, grow the talent and capacity of individuals and foster a collaborative environment based on mutual development.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead & manage one of our Development teams.
- Drive end-to-end system engineering for cross-functional programs.
- Collaborate with all to translate innovative product requirements to engineering specs.
What We’re Looking For:
- Outstanding leadership skills and have managed more than 15 developers at once (at least 3 years of management experience).
- Ability to delegate responsibilities effectively and to serve as a role model for your peers.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills – a track record of taking ownership of a complex problem and ensuring resolution to the satisfaction of all stakeholders.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities to tighten the scope, increase process visibility, and gain stakeholders buy-in.
- Ability to coach the team and manage external expectations for continuous improvement and building reliability into the product.
- Ability to demonstrate real-world examples of key strategic improvements you have made that resulted in a significant decrease of operating expenses.
- Experience managing production outages and implementing systemic improvements to prevent those in the future.
- Created or improved on-call incident response and management process reducing the toil and improving service observability.
Why Work With Us:
We are an award-winning global Fintech with an enterprise-level, highly scalable, highly secure financial processing system that powers tens of millions of transactions and makes it easy for people to issue, redeem and
reconcile prepaid cards all over the world. We have clients in 35+ countries, team members in 30+ countries and process 1B+ USD per year in transactions.
This is a long-term, full-time role. We care about job security for our team and we're looking for people who want to grow with us.