ruby on rails
Fullscript helps people get better. It's at the core of everything we do. As the leading platform for prescribing integrative health products, our work positively impacts millions of lives everyday. Our purpose extends well beyond our platform. As a health company, we are committed to the wellbeing of our team members. We are building an organization where people thrive, grow, and have a high impact through their work.
By joining us, you stand with our purpose. You are an independent thinker, who likes to leave things better than you found them. You do things not because they are easy but because they are right. Ready to make an impact?
We are seeking a Technical Lead for our Engineering team. As the Technical Lead, you will be responsible for technical decision making and architecture of the future of our e-commerce platform. You will work with the other technical leaders, as well as the other engineers on the product team to solve the problems of a fast-growing platform that has ever-growing demand day in and day out.
As the company has scaled, so too has our e-commerce engine. The team works hand-in-hand with finance, logistics, and operations, to ensure that we’re a finely tuned machine.
What you'll do
- Lead one of our small Product Engineering pods (5-6 team members)
- Plan and architect projects, leading design discussions and decisions
- Collaborate with other Technical Leaders
- Help meet the company goals while maintaining the technical health of the application
What you bring to the table
- A proven track record of leading software development teams
- Passionate about fostering strong engineering practices and processes
- Experience working on high-scale web applications
What we can offer you
- Generous PTO and competitive pay
- Fullscript’s RRSP match program for financial health
- Flexible benefits package and workplace wellness program
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products
- Ability to work Wherever You Work Well*
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both.
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles both personal information and personal health information, which means candidates that receive and accept employment offers must undergo a background check.
Want to learn more? Check us out at www.fullscript.com/careers, find us on social media, or check out our culture guide