ations Associate for Enterprise Software Cohesic Inc
Your Role and Responsibilities
You will explore and apply industry leading deployment models, processes, and tools, while helping to push the boundaries of medical IT in new and exciting directions. Through the use of Automated provisioning, containerization, and cloud you will create dynamic solutions that fit our continually evolving needs.
Your assistance to customer IT departments around the globe will ensure smooth operation and continuity of service. Planning and assisting with deployments, diagnosing and resolving issues, and documenting outcomes will be crucial in meeting our desire for outstanding customer experiences.
Your creation and execution of deployment testing strategies will provide assurance of product reliability and scalability, preparing us to deliver products and services to some of the busiest clinical settings in the world.
Your work with teammates at Cohesic will enable the design and implementation of utilities and services that enable successful growth of the organization, while helping to expand our customer base.
Our Team Values
At Cohesic, we value: grit, the ability to persevere despite setbacks; respect, for our coworkers, our customers, and ourselves; continuous learning, the mentality that any experience, good or bad, is an opportunity for growth; empowerment, enabling and encouraging autonomy and self-organization with the power to make change; and trust, to know that everyone is working together towards a common goal.
Required Background and Expertise for Success in This Role
- Authorization to work in Canada (or in country of residence if remote)
- Strong communication skills, able to interact with co-workers and customers at varying technical levels of discourse
- Linux experience a must, preferably Red Hat / CentOS Linux
- Bachelor of Information Technology, technical degree, or minimum 3 years’ work experience in IT or related field
Additional Preferred Expertise
- Systems automation tools, such as Ansible and Terraform
- Programming experience with Bash, Python, or Go
- Familiarity with virtual machines and containerization
- Security/systems hardening experience
- Practiced in providing technical support, preferably customer-facing