Headquarters: Washington D.C.
- Experience managing, writing, and submitting a wide range of government proposals (RFP, RFI, RFS, etc.).
- Excellent technical writing, with the ability to understand and distill wide-ranging information into a compliant and well-written proposal, for both business and technical use cases.
- Experience working with or in VA, CMS, or DoD, with domain understanding and knowledge.
- Managing relationships and working with partners and subcontractors.
- Tech-savvy - experience communicating, writing and presenting to all levels of stakeholders, both technical and non-technical.
- An understanding of key IT initiatives including agile, cloud, IT modernization, cybersecurity, data analytics, etc.
- Familiarity with major federal government acquisition strategies, contract vehicles, and government proposal processes.
- Deep understanding of federal proposal compliance.