- Build strong relationships with candidates through calls, meetings, networking and referrals.
- Qualify all consultants for quality, availability and deliverability.
- Effectively negotiate pay rates in line with client expectations.
- Execution of full life cycle IT recruitment (source, screen, submit, pipeline, etc.).
- Continuously build and mature candidate pipeline
- Generate leads and market intelligence for our sales and new client development efforts
- Multi-task, problem solve and assist Account Managers in managing client relationships
- 1-3 years of recruiting or staffing experience
- Experience supporting a National multiple location client preferred
- Experience working in a high-volume environment preferred
- Experience managing the full lifecycle recruiting process.
- Desire to grow into Lead Recruiter or Account Management role
- Strong time management and ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- High-energy individual who thrives in a competitive environment
- Money motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- The willingness and desire to work independently, as well as collaboratively, and to take on additional responsibilities
- Detail-oriented and well organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure
- Annual Challenge trip (out of country) and bonus for those who meet their yearly goal
- Quarterly bonus potential
- Quarterly and annual contests
- 401K with company matching
- Great benefits and HSA program with company matching
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Hire-from-within model - we hire our technical recruiters with the intent to promote to Account Management