At Rocky Mountaineer, we invite guests to the majestic Pacific Northwest and Rocky Mountains and take them on a world class journey. With the help of our dedicated team, we offer more than a renowned luxury product, we create life changing experiences. We are looking for positive people who bring a passion for excellence and commitment to teamwork to join us.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate technical recruiter to help grow our people! The recruiting landscape is constantly changing, and we are looking someone who can bring ideas and strategies to reach top technical talent for us.
This position is accountable to conduct full-cycle recruitment for a range technical roles that include, but not limited to IT, Finance, Data & Insights, and Marketing roles; build and maintain excellent relationships with hiring managers and candidates; deliver a seamless candidate experience and be a Talent Ambassador for Rocky Mountaineer.
What You'll Do
- Conduct full-cycle recruitment for various technical roles that include, but not limited to IT, Finance, Data, & Insights and Marketing roles.
- Utilize all recruiting sources and networks to identify and attract the best talent
- Posting jobs on our careers page and external job boards to ensure our job opportunities are visible to top talent
- Establish meaningful relationships with hiring managers and gain a thorough understanding of the skills and requirements needed for each position and develop a recruitment strategy
- Continuously strengthen the recruiting process and improve the candidate experience
- Attend industry events to stay updated on recruiting trends and advances, as well as network with thought leaders and other professionals in the recruiting field
What You'll Need
- 4+ years' experience with full-cycle recruitment
- 2-3 years' demonstrated success in recruiting technical candidates (at all levels including Entry to Sr. Director levels)
- 2+ years’ experience using HRIS, ATS and other HR related software
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in Human Resources considered an asset, or a combination of education and experience
- Registered Professional Recruiter (RPR) designation considered an asset
Who You Are
- Strong aptitude in ability to seek out, engage, and nurture relationships with a diverse group of top talent
- Expert in using wide variety of tools and technology to source passive candidates
- Ability to influence, build rapport and understand challenges across various teams and roles
- Ability to negotiate & close
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Advanced organizational and time management skills
- Advanced proficiency with systems and software including MS Office, HRIS, ATS (UKG Pro), Adobe, MS Sharepoint & MS Teams.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Committed to providing a positive candidate experience
- Maintains a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Talent Ambassador for Rocky Mountaineer
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work from home schedule (currently 100% remote, but requires hours covering Pacific timezone)
- Access to the cool headoffice in Vancouver BC when the office re-opens later in 2021 should you wish to work in office some days of the week or to see your team mates!
- Complimentary Rail Pass Program
- Friends & Family Discounts for rail journeys and merchandise
- 100% employer paid extended health and dental and vision
- Employer RRSP Matching Program
- High performing and supportive team
- Peer recognition draws for prizes
- Regular Quarantini virtual happy hours with an awesome HR team!