FINN makes mobility fun and sustainable. With a flexible car subscription, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offset all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our fast-growing startup to build the most popular auto e-commerce platform. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
As a Technical Writer in Software Engineering, you play a key role in building our product by creating useful and engaging internal software documentation. In collaboration with Engineers, Business Automation Managers, and Product Managers, you help every team at FINN to reach higher performance through high quality technical documentation.
- The role is based in Munich, Germany or remote. For candidates relocating to Munich, we provide full visa support.
- With massive growth potential, FINN allows you to quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with ambitious challenges in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent fixed salary, significant virtual equity share of the company, along with a yearly personal development budget of 1,500€.
- Our team is known for loads of fun and we have frequent team events to strengthen our connection.
- At FINN you have complete autonomy on your choice of equipment, accessories, editors, tools, and technology.
- Do you want to drive your own car with FINN? – Get one with our employee discount program.
- Best software to support business: Ship new features for our application with your team.
- Strive for excellence: Strive to deliver the best possible user experience and to follow engineering best practices.
- Provide world-class technical documentation: By writing high quality and easy to understand documentation, you will help your team reach higher performance.
- Coach and enable your colleagues to write high quality documentation.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 3+ years of creating API and other developer-facing documentation in an agile development environment.
- Convinced follower of the docs-as-code approach: writing source files in a lightweight markup language (Markdown, Asciidoc), collaboration and version control via Git, CI/CD practices.
- Ability to work with the Swagger/OpenAPI Specification and use related tools, such as Swagger documentation tools and Postman.
- Experience in relevant product areas like eCommerce/B2C, SaaS platforms.
- Ability to create visual content to support your documentation is a plus.
- Strong growth mindset and the motivation to continuously improve self and team performance.
- Fluency in English.
Interested in Joining Our Fast-Growing Startup?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Verena Ermes and Henriette Brune are looking forward to your application!
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.