- Develop a full understanding of Semaphore’s features.
- Work with the chief editor and project manager in executing a content plan.
- Create technical content: blog posts, tutorials, contribute to eBooks, whitepapers, case studies, documentation.
- Collaborate with other content creators: proofread text, verify demos, give feedback, and support each other.
- Share the content you create on relevant places online.
- Demonstrated ability to write for developers.
- Be passionate about helping developers solve real problems.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Working knowledge of open-source programming languages, containers, and cloud platforms.
- Be highly organized and self-managed, have an excellent work ethic and attention to detail.
- Be able to work effectively remotely with an international team.
Working at Semaphore
- The impact of working on a product that's competing on a global market.
- Join a small team of around 25 full-time people who love what they do.
- A healthy 40-hour work week, friendly and supportive work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Company retreats.
- Space to learn continuously and choose the tools and equipment for your job
- Paid trips to conferences and books of your choice.
- Interact with developers that use Semaphore and talk about the latest and greatest way to develop and ship software.
- Paid membership at a fitness club of your choice