Headquarters: Berlin, Germany
- Work closely with the leadership team to shape the future of our knowledge base.
- Become a WorkMotion expert with the help and support of our team.
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation.
- Create engaging content including articles, user interface text, tutorials, videos, and other guides.
- Create and maintain the information architecture.
- Excellent written skills in English (fluency in German and/or other European languages is a huge plus).
- Previous, proven experience in a similar role in a remote setting (a must).
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Project management skills a big plus.
- Posses a customer-centric approach.
- Be an effective collaborator and support other team members.
- Passion about building a Customer Education function from scratch.
- Adaptability and resilience in an ever-changing startup environment.
- This position is fully remote, but opportunities to get to know the team in Berlin are welcome.
- Merit-based culture with huge growth opportunities.
- Join a global and truly diverse team of high performers.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Attractive benefits package, including wellbeing, personal development, and mobility.