Headquarters: San Diego, CA
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Managing all client-facing communication with reward recipients (some of our clients’ top employees) via phone and email to assist them in choosing their travel experience.
- Coordinating with travel experience providers, booking flights, accommodations, and experiences, and sharing full itineraries to rewarded employees.
- Juggling a pipeline of 30+ experiences in various stages of planning and bringing them to completion in a timely manner.
- Handling activity/reservation changes and challenging situations that arise unexpectedly, and ensuring that our recipients don't experience disruptions or difficulties with their experiences.
Your Skills and Qualifications Include:
- You have at least one year of experience booking travel arrangements in a client-facing role.
- You are an excellent listener, and you are able to translate ideas into reality.
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment, able to move with efficiency and accuracy.
- You are obsessed with travel and curious about the world.
- You are a thorough researcher, with an eagle eye for details.
- You are extremely organized and able to prioritize tasks effectively.
- You are an excellent communicator, both verbally and written.
- You have a customer service mindset, and you genuinely enjoy helping others to plan trips.
- Problem-solving comes naturally to you.
- Building meaningful relationships is a must in your day-to-day.