UI Team Lead Software Engineer ( React or Angular ) (m / f / d)
Usercentrics is a market leader in the area of enterprise consent management platforms (CMP) and empowers companies to obtain, manage and document the consent of their users across platforms. Usercentrics’ solution is easy-to-implement, fully customizable and legally compliant.
We’re looking for an energetic and creative Team Lead Software Engineer (m/f/d) to join our team located in the centre of Munich! Revolutionising an entire industry is exciting, but not easy. That’s why we need you! Become a part of our international team and let our enthusiasm infect you as we build the leading consent software!
- Leading a team that consists of supportive and passionate software engineers (local and remote)
- Orchestrating the design, development and delivery of our data service products.
- Collaborating with PM/Product Owner and other developers, guide through to planning and grooming sessions and drive team’s discussions on system architecture and component design
- Support and guide the team to ensure all committed stories for the sprint are completed per the sprint goal
- Reviewing other team members’ code and providing corrections and feedback in a professional, skill-building way
- Driving innovation and continuous improvement by empowering and enabling your team.
- Taking over the responsibility for performance management and career development of your team.
- 5+ years of experience writing and deploying high-quality production code combined with object-oriented software design abilities.
- 2+ years of experience in technical leadership and people management of at least 3-5 team members
- In-depth knowledge of React or Angular ( Typescript, Node.js is nice to have )
- Agile development experience and focus on UI
- Have a product-oriented mindset: you like offering technical solutions to business problems.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive.
- Hands on experience with GraphQL and/or MongoDB is a plus.
- Experience with GCP or another cloud provider (AWS, Azure, …) is a plus.
- A fantastic team, flat hierarchies & lots of freedom to be creative
- Flexible working hours incl. the option for home office
- Great events with a fun and enthusiastic team and trainers, massages, meditation
- Subsidised gym memberships and a weekly lunch by our personal happiness manager
- Central in one of Munich's top locations incl. a great office