Headquarters: Porto, Portugal
🥱 The TL:DR;
👉 This is for you if…
2. You have experience (2/3 years) in UI/UX at a production level;
3. You can go from briefings and interviews with clients and other stakeholders to low-fi wireframes;
4. You have experience in Figma;
5. You’re able to communicate clearly and articulate your thought process;
6. You’re able to follow design and UX best practices;
7. You have a modern style and are used to developing both website and app UIs;
8. You need to be curious;
💪 This is even better if…
2. You have experience with user interviews;
3. You can create prototypes.
4. You demonstrate strategic thinking — able to identify needs and opportunities and translate them into design decisions;
5. Experience with Whimsical for wireframing;
6. Experience with ZeroHeight for design-to-code design system documentation
👩🏻💻 What you’ll do
– Produce low and high fidelity wireframes that translate ideas into cohesive, coherent flows that closely match the requirements identified.
– Illustrate design ideas, concepts and flows using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
– Gather information that helps you understand style and provide moodboards for these.
– Design user interface elements following branding/style as well as the wireframes.
-Develop full UI for these products (both web and mobile apps)
– Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
– Communicate with clients around design decisions, needs, and vision for the UI to be created.
– Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
-Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
– Prepare design for handoff to other team members;
– Post design work as an advocate and ensure developers are being throurough with their implementation;
🤑 What is in for you?
– Insane levels of ownership, independence and responsibility;
– Competitive salary proposal for position and location;
– Work from anywhere with our remote policy. We know sometimes the best work is done in the beach (or mountain, or… ) 🙂
– Bonuses for performance indicators we’d mutually agree;
– Be part of our profit-sharing program and take a slice of ColorElephant’s collective success;
– Flexible vacation/days off policy
– Training / Self-Development Yearly Package
– Yearly Bonuses Program
– Paid parental leave / Flexible conditions on return
– Continuous Training (both on site and online)
– Ability to work in complex projects of Fortune500 as well as small companies.
– Contribute with your suggestions and see your feedback and opinion impact products used by millions worldwide
– Be part of a growing team full of talent