We are convinced that only the best people will create the best products and drive a company towards success. We believe that teamwork, expertise and bringing different perspectives together are the heart and soul of game development. Conquer the gaming world collectively with the greatest colleagues and the most exciting company around - become a part of our family, apply now!
- You are an experienced Unity and C# Expert
- Several years of experience in working as Unity Expert within the gaming industry
- You are self organized, motivated, focused and disciplined; a do-er & maker
- You have excellent knowledge of the Unity game engine, 2D, C# and OOP principles
- You have experience with iOS and Android Mobile Development
- You have an excellent understanding and practical experience of applying Software Architecture, how to structure a Unity project that scales, its workflows, pipelines, etc
- You have excellent knowledge on Git and other versioning control tools
- Your understanding of and experience with cross-platform development and client server applications is excellent
- You are used to working in agile, fast paced environments
- You are a team player and excellent communicator who loves to work in an international team
- Your written and spoken English is excellent
- You have shipped mobile games(s) with Unity3D
- Design, develop and maintain gameplay features for Unity written in C#
- Proactively communicate with the team.
- Capable of quick iteration and feedback loops while working with the team.
- Take an active part in game creation and specification; build Prototypes of concepts based on the game design
- Client development of complex singleplayer and multiplayer mobile games
- Collaborate in the development of innovative new games in interdisciplinary and international teams
- Create and improve our asset workflows and deliver high quality and well-structured code
- Share knowledge with your colleagues and other teams
- Must love to rollup your sleeves and get dirty with Unity3D; integrating textures, animation, meshes, adjusting lighting, setting camera angles, optimization, audio
SOUNDS GREAT? MORE REASONS TO TAKE THIS MISSION
- You have full flexibility: Work remotely or come and work from our modern office in Hamburg with roof terrace, cafeteria, common rooms, gaming and lounging etc. or take a lap in the swimming pool on our beautiful campus
- You join a supportive team in a pragmatic, yet challenging environment, flat hierarchies and state of the art technologies
- You will get the chance to work with multidisciplinary and experienced colleagues from the entire production lifecycle
- You will experience a culture of continuous development and learning opportunities
- You won't ever have to be hungry again. There are fresh fruits, snacks and drinks available at the office
The safety of our employees and everyone else is of utmost importance to us which is why you will experience a solely virtual recruiting process. We are happy to receive your application in English! #Stayhome #Stayhealthy
Your contact person for this job offer is Juliane Voigtländer.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.