Founded in 2013, Soothe has quickly become the largest and most popular mobile wellness provider in the world. Soothe has evolved into a highly-respected, tech-driven company with a mission to bring wellness to the world.
Soothe helps some of the world's largest companies prioritize employee wellness as a part of their corporate benefits programs. Soothe at Work has partnered with the likes of Twitter, WeWork, Slack, Airbnb, Salesforce, and even sports teams like the Orlando Magic, NY Knicks, Florida Panthers, and the San Jose Sharks, to give employees access to massage and wellness services. Additionally, Soothe brings licensed massage therapists to our customers' homes in as little as an hour in over 70 cities across the US, Canada, UK, Germany, and Australia.
As a UX Designer at Soothe, you will work on UX and Design, and work cross-functionally with the Product and Marketing teams. From strategy and research, to ideation and production, to handoff and QA, you will lead in every step of the design process for a variety of mediums. Expect to design experiences for both mobile and web products, and advocate for the user despite business and technical constraints.
This will require you to understand the problem you are solving and collaborate cross-functionally with various teams to execute the appropriate solution. Be prepared to speak for design on aspects ranging from UX/UI, visual design, and digital marketing, as well as make an impact on Soothe's disruptive brand presence. You'll produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes, and design specifications and work closely with the technology team to ensure that design specifications are implemented. You will also be responsible for user testing and A/B testing for UX related concerns.
- Define the user experience, interactions, and user interface through user flows, information architecture, sketches and wireframes, and visual design
- Design simple, elegant, data-driven, user-centric experiences that captivate Soothe users
- Build functional prototypes through Figma or equivalent to validate and test your designs
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering stakeholders to translate business goals into unique design experiences
- Participate in Design reviews to receive + iterate on feedback
- Collaborate with fellow designers to develop and communicate underlying concepts that inspire development implementation
- Help maintain visual and brand consistency between web + mobile products and all marketing materials
- Maintain and promote the evolution of the Soothe's visual style guide, ensuring that all work adheres to brand guidelines
- Brainstorm new features and create pixel-perfect designs for Soothe's website and apps
- Keep a pulse on exciting digital campaigns, social trends, and industry technology in order to promote new ways of thinking, working, and problem-solving
- A standout creative portfolio that demonstrates high quality UX & UI work with proven results
- 3-5 of experience working in fast-paced creative environments
- A skilled storyteller, with experience working in a multidisciplinary environment to develop engaging concepts that also deliver business results
- Comfortable working with a variety of tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InVision, and Zeplin or equivalent
- A solid knowledge of typography, color, grid and composition
- Enthusiasm for solving problems in unique and innovative ways
- A passion for advocating for the user & creating elegant, user-friendly designs
- A willingness to experiment and have fun!
- This position is 100% remote and will require excellent time management ability to communicate through video calls and Slack
Nice to have:
- Experience strategizing user research through interviews, moderated usability tests, and focus groups or other research methodologies
- Medical/Dental/Vision that cover you, your dependents, and your spouse/domestic partner
- Life Insurance
- Long and short term disability are also available
- Paid Parental Leave
- 100% Remote Work Environment
- We encourage a healthy balance bets
- ween work and personal life and offer unlimited PTO as well as complimentary massage