Headquarters: Seattle, Wa
- Developing custom modules and extensions for Drupal CMS and Magento Commerce
- Integration with various APIs and third-party systems
- Migrating existing sites to modern platforms
- Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 3+ years in web development and strong PHP experience.
- Preference for client service environments, such as web development firms, technical support teams, interactive agencies, or graphic design firms.
- Independence, enthusiasm, superb written communication, and organization skills.
- Ability to define, scope and code custom extensions and integrations for our platforms.
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and Model-View-Controller (MVC) frameworks.
- Experience with API-based development, and integration with 3rd party systems.
- React, Redux, Knockout, Angular or other JS frameworks are strongly preferred.
- Experience with compiled CSS, using SASS or LESS preprocessors.
- Experience developing in local environments and working with code repositories such as Git
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- 3 weeks of PTO plus approximately 10 vacation days annually
- 401k with matching
- New computer
- $1,500 annual education stipend
- Software and home equipment stipend for the tools that you prefer to use