Remote Jobs in Worldwide>
Fullscript helps people get better. It's at the core of everything we do. As the leading platform for prescribing integrative health products, our work positively impacts millions of lives everyday. Our purpose extends well beyond our platform. As a health company, we are committed to the wellbeing of our team members. We are building an organization where people thrive, grow, and have a high impact through their work.
By joining us, you stand with our purpose. You are an independent thinker, who likes to leave things better than you found them. You do things not because they are easy but because they are right. Ready to make an impact?
We are seeking a WMS Developer for our Distribution Department. This role will enhance the functionality and effectiveness of our WMS platform, resulting in higher productivity in our distribution center operations. The right candidate will have the opportunity to create a significant and positive impact in the organization.
What you'll do
- The Highjump Developer will be responsible for the delivery of customizations and procedures within the WMS system. The Developer maintains the WMS and will configure and execute changes in the environment. The Developer enjoys working with the operations and technology groups dedicated to seamless production.
- Expert configuration experience with SQL database queries and stored procedures.
- Assist in the translating of business requirements into technical design documents using MS Visio
- Ensure our WMS can scale with our business needs
- Ability to configure, develop, debug, and troubleshoot solutions or production issues
- Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Possess understanding in the areas of application programming, database, and system design.
- Other duties as assigned
What you bring to the table
- 5+ years developing solutions within Highjump Advantage tools (like Webwise, Advantage Commander, workflow engine, advantage architect solutions)
- Supply chain and distribution industry knowledge and experience. Must have in-depth knowledge WMS, Shipping & Logistics
- Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) expertise in HighJump Software, prior experience with Automation Preferred
- Strong knowledge of fulfillment center process flows. Best practices around picking, packing, replenishment, order waving, receiving, put away
- Self-motivated, tenacious and a natural problem solver
- Strong consulting, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and self-manage
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
What we can offer you
- Generous PTO and competitive pay
- Fullscript’s 401k program for financial health
- Flexible benefits package (medical, dental, vision) and workplace wellness program
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products
- Ability to work Wherever You Work Well*
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both. We also believe pups make life better, which also means some of our physical locations are dog-friendly.
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both.
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles both personal information and personal health information, which means candidates that receive and accept employment offers must undergo a background check.
Want to learn more? Check us out at www.fullscript.com/careers, find us on social media, or check out our culture guide