We are looking for an experienced WordPress developer to join our team. Pay will be in accordance with abilities, skills, experience, etc...
The Role is:
- Full time.
- Fully Remote.
- No agencies.
- Competitive salary; Will be in accordance with skill, abilities, and experience, and can vary widely.
- Equity is also available for outstanding applicants and those with leadership abilities - people who can take on a leadership role.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Writing clean, readable code
- At least 3 Years of experience with web development in WordPress
- Experience with PHP and HTML/CSS
- Strong English-language communication skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team is essential
- Experience with the following plugins: W3, Yoast SEO, Jetpack, WordPress Social Login, Elementor
- Experience in working with third-party services like Leadpages and Onesignal
- Experience with Sage and Bedrock
- Experience with implementing and maintaining paywalls
- Prior experience with remote work and working for a startup
- 3+ years professional experience in WordPress