Headquarters: West Palm Beach, FL
- You thrive on challenges, whether that means rapidly learning new things or juggling numerous high-priority tasks.
- You’re an excellent and consistent communicator.
- You enjoy both collaborating and working autonomously, based on the needs of your team.
- You consistently model values and behaviors that demonstrate a high standard of integrity.
- You're a committed life-long learner, constantly curious to know more and find out “the why” behind processes and decisions - and not afraid to ask questions.
- You don't shy away from difficult conversations, and know that critical feedback is vital for an individual and team to succeed long-term.
- You find deep satisfaction in helping others to grow and succeed. Further, you have a knack for motivating and instilling confidence in others.
- You enjoy identifying patterns and trends, and using those to thoughtfully determine both short and long-term action plans.
- Setting a high standard of performance goals and KPIs for the support team, and ensuring the team consistently meets or exceeds these goals.
- Learning our products and processes inside and out.
- Continually monitoring and providing feedback on the performance of Support Team Leads.
- Frequently checking in with Support Team Leads about the performance of their reports, and determining the most appropriate actions based on both their feedback and your personal observations/experiences.
- Communicating regularly with the support team, including leading weekly support team meetings.
- Organizing and leading support training.
- Onboarding new support team members.
- Delegating support responsibilities, and helping Support Team Leads to manage fluctuating workloads.
- Providing written and verbal performance reviews for your team.
- Managing time off requests and scheduling.
- Managing support team hiring and exiting.
- Coordinating with team members outside of support to make sure everyone is on the same page.
- Ensuring that all internal support team documentation stays up to date.
- Personally handling escalated tickets.
- Communicating frequently with the team using chat, audio, and video.
- At least 2 years managing a team of 10 or more.
- At least 3 years in support or customer service.
- At least 2 years building/troubleshooting WordPress sites.
- Experience directly managing a remote team.
- Excellent English writing and communication skills, including a strong ability to show empathy in your writing.
- WordPress troubleshooting (ie browser dev tools, Site Health, viewing source code)
- Strong leadership with the ability to step up and take charge.
- Patience, grace, and a sense of humor.
- Talent for taking something complicated and explaining it simply.
- Ability to prioritize workloads in order to balance an assortment of tasks and meet deadlines.
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities.
- Personal computer with internet access.
- Work hours of 9am - 5pm Eastern Time.
- Ability to participate in video meetings at any times needed during work hours.
- Proven track record leading a support team for WordPress plugins.
- Experience managing a team of 25 or more.
- Experience working with team members around the globe.
- Experience using Awesome Motive products, such as WPForms, WP Mail SMTP, MonsterInsights, OptinMonster, etc.
- Experience working with the major services that many of our products integrate with (Zapier, Mailchimp, Drip, Stripe, etc).
- Experience with WordPress development (eg themes, hooks, plugin API, PHP, etc).
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance benefits for full-time U.S. employees
- Work from your home. We’re spread out all over the world – United States, Canada, Ukraine, India, Pakistan, Singapore, and more.
- Unlimited PTO after 90 days of employment. We encourage employees to take the time they need for vacation, to stay healthy, and to spend time with friends and family.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Reimbursement for software you’ll need, as well as books or courses that promote continued learning
- The opportunity to solve challenging and meaningful problems that make a difference
- Custom branded laptop at your five year anniversary
- Coverage of all costs related to company travel (including our annual all-company retreat)
- Ability to work with some of the best people in the business through frequent, if not daily, interactions
- And in case you were wondering: no politics, no b.s., and no jerks.