ation Engineering Giant Swarm GmbH
to join our expanding product development team, and play an integral role in the development of our managed Kubernetes offering. Together with our App Engineers you improve & ensure the stability, security, performance of our managed cloud-native apps. This means you package, test and run open-source applications on top of our Kubernetes platform.
Giant Swarm is a fast-growing open-source infrastructure management platform used by modern enterprises. Our vision is to empower developers around the world to ship great products.
As our working student, you will be fully integrated in the team. You will join us for our onsites and all other company events. You have doubts? Ask Marcel (Platform Engineer) who started as a working student 4 years ago and never left us.
- You package cloud-native tools for the giant swarm app platform
- Together with our App Engineers you improve & ensure the stability, security, performance of these tools on our app platform
- As part of our Apps team, you develop and document installation and runtime information so that customers can configure, install and operate applications on top of our Kubernetes platform
- We don't use "one size fits all" solutions - but what does that mean for you? You have the option to try out new things - You see something cool? Give it a shot! We will support you on the way.
- You had your first Kubernetes experience - ever made an upstream contribution in the ecosystem? You need to apply! No contributions yet? Your chance to do one (or many)
- You’ve worked with Python, Go, or a similar programming language
- You are an open communicator and you have no problem working asynchronous and remote
- You are located in Germany and are an enrolled student